- Creating and updating automated and manual scripts in preparation for product regression and installation testing;
- Participate in automating QA routines;
- Participate in product overall stabilization and optimization;
- Writing product documentation;
- Participating in various projects and development groups;
- Participating in unit testing with development team, providing a QA point of view;
- Gathering and analysing requirements, preparing tech specs for QA side based on analysis;
- Manual tests execution and reporting;
- Bugs reporting and re-testing;
- Participating in project meetings and providing the testing / quality control oversight;
- Candidates must be able to assume complete responsibility and ownership for tasks assigned;
- 2+ years of work experience in software testing sphere;
- Experience with PHP based testing frameworks, knowledge of PHP unit tests;
- Understanding of continuous integration/delivery approach and experience with different testing tools and frameworks (Behat, Mink, Codeception, PHPUnit, phpspec, Jenkins, Git, GitLab);
- Understanding of agile testing practices and tools (JIRA, Confluence);
- Experience with Docker is a plus.
We are offering:
- Working in a friendly team of young people, flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or unnecessary pressure.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and use new technologies, keep up-to-date with web development trends.
- Opportunity to show yourself and apply your skills, to progress faster than in large companies.
- Working under Agile principles, especially SCRUM framework.
- Ability to learn new things through team training, learning and group exercises.