- Develop web app back-end logic, mostly using Symfony framework and Doctrine ORM.
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Develop, test, and maintain robust, scalable, high-quality software.
- Write highly organized, maintainable code.
- Solve difficult problems while continuously learning and improving.
- Maintain data and code security and protection for the delivered projects.
- English language - above intermediate level is needed as we use it in daily work.
- Experience with OOP in PHP, with Symfony framework, Doctrine ORM, MySQL queries - to be able to keep up with our projects we estimate that 3-5 years of experience is needed.
- Experience with versioning control under GIT.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Experience with automated testing and test-driven development.
- Responsibility for your work - developer’s scope of responsibility is not only the current task, but the whole project.
- Initiative - developer is supposed to take his own initiative to improve code, suggest solutions, fix problems, not only do what’s told.
- Experience with teamwork, collaboration, pair programming.
We are offering:
- Working in a friendly team of young people, flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or unnecessary pressure.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and use new technologies, keep up-to-date with web development trends
- Opportunity to show yourself and apply your skills, to progress faster than in large companies.
- Working under Agile principles, especially SCRUM framework.
- Ability to learn new things through team training, learning and group exercises.
- Becoming a team lead for future projects is possible.
- Over time, access to well-known UK and EU companies through projects.