- Develop web app back-end logic, mostly using Symfony framework and Doctrine ORM;
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes;
- Develop, test, and maintain robust, scalable, high-quality software;
- Write highly organized, maintainable code;
- Solve difficult problems while continuously learning and improving;
- Maintain data and code security and protection for the delivered projects.
- English language - above intermediate level is needed as we use it in daily work;
- Experience with OOP in PHP, with Symfony framework, Doctrine ORM, MySQL queries - to be able to keep up with our projects we estimate that 3-5 years of experience is needed;
- Experience with versioning control under GIT;
- Experience with continuous integration;
- Experience with automated testing and test-driven development;
- Responsibility for your work - developer’s scope of responsibility is not only the current task, but the whole project;
- Initiative - developer is supposed to take his own initiative to improve code, suggest solutions, fix problems, not only do what’s told;
- Experience with teamwork, collaboration, pair programming.
We are offering:
- Working in a friendly team of young people, flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or unnecessary pressure;
- Opportunity to constantly learn and use new technologies, keep up-to-date with web development trends;
- Opportunity to show yourself and apply your skills, to progress faster than in large companies;
- Working under Agile principles, especially SCRUM framework;
- Ability to learn new things through team training, learning and group exercises;
- Becoming a team lead for future projects is possible;
- Over time, access to well-known UK and EU companies through projects.