- Manage entire projects from kick-off to final delivery (e.g. resourcing, internal/client kick off, status calls & meetings, reports, reviews/iteration sessions, delivery meetings, etc.);
- Be the client's point of contact for all day-to-day project related issues;
- Ensure user acceptance criteria are properly documented and met;
- Coordinate project timelines and facilitate team sprints activities (planning, review, backlog refinement, retrospective);
- Write task specifications for developer teams together with lead developers;
- Ensure the team achieves the release goals and velocity;
- In coordination with QA: identify, plan and write release Testing Plan;
- Monitor and control the process for onboarding junior team members.
- University degree in engineering, computer or organisation science, or relevant work experience in business analysis, systems analysis and/or testing background;
- 2+ years IT project management;
- Knowledge of SCRUM Agile Framework;
- Knowledge and practical experience of all aspects of the software development life cycle (web software strongly preferable);
- Knowledge of project management tools (JIRA, Confluence, any other Agile/SCRUM-oriented tools);
- Excellent knowledge of web tools (browsers, web services);
- Experience in project management including requirements gathering, project planning, delivery oversight of IT related projects;
- Fluent English language, and ability to communicate freely with UK-based clients;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to problem solve, organize and prioritize multiple tasks;
- Organizational skills and ability to coordinate the work of a growing team and several projects at the same time.
We are offering:
- Positions with permanent status;
- A competitive salary and benefits;
- Personal Development through training, education and certifications;
- Extra bonuses for the staff with good results;
- Community budget and team building events.